We want our members to take a hike... with the Chamber staff and Visitor Centre volunteers!
Join us for a hike up Mt. Tzouhalem. We will be meeting at the trailhead parking lot at 9:30 am. Following the hike, those interested are welcome to join us for lunch at he Shipyard Restaurant & Pub at Maple Bay Marina.
- This event is open to all and free to attend.
- In the case of inclement weather, the event will be canceled. Contact us by 8:00 am the morning of the hike if you are uncertain.
- The hike will take between 2-3 hours depending on fitness levels and time spent at the top.
- Please dress appropriately (e.i. in layers and with comfortable/sturdy footwear).
- Wear sunscreen/hats and bring lots of water to drink!
- Dogs are welcome, but out of courtesy to other climbers, please be prepared to clean up after them and bring a leash just in case
- Guests who choose to attend the post-hike lunch are responsible for their own food and drink orders.
- When you RSVP, please indication whether you'd like to join us for lunch, so we can let the restaurant know approximate numbers.
- For directions to the trailhead at the Kaspa Rd. parking lot (top of The Properties), see the Google Map link in the location field (right)